Derma Roller 540 Titanium Needle (0.5mm)
- Clinical research on using the derma roller for hair loss. Research has shown that the derma roller is effective in helping to repair hair loss, both with and without minoxidil. The derma roller causes micro-injury to the skin, which triggers a wound-healing response
- Use a shorter needle length derma roller (0.2mm-0.5mm) several times a week to enhance absorption of hair serum cosmoderm hair loss treatment.
- Top Micro Needling Tips for Hair Loss and Hair Growth. Micro needling (derma roller) triggers your body’s wound healing response. It can stimulate blood circulation and increase nutrients to your follicles, resulting in new hair growth
- Microneedling for hair loss benefits. … Aside from collagen production in the skin, it’s thought that microneedling can also help induce stem cells in the scalp that lead to hair growth. Microneedling may also promote the absorption of hair growth products
- Micro needling is a relatively new treatment, offering an effective treatment for hair loss with a minimally invasive procedure. Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, micro needling is a cosmetic treatment that uses small, slim needles to inject microscopic punctures in the skin at key areas
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.